How do I update my Minecraft server version?
How do I update my Minecraft server to the new Ubuntu version? You will just need to backup the current Minecraft directory, and then download the latest version as before. Note that in the example above we used the same version of Minecraft in the update example. You can get the link to download the latest version of Minecraft from the official server download page linked above.
How do I update my Minecraft server for Microsoft? Minecraft for Windows should update to the latest version automatically. If not, open Microsoft Store, select the three dots in the top right corner and choose “Downloads and updates”. From here, select “Get updates” and all your installed applications should update (including Minecraft)!
How do I update my Minecraft server on Centos?
- Step 1: Login to the root user of the server via SSH.
- Step 2: Install Java Open JDK.
- Step 3: Add a user for Minecraft Server to run as.
- Step 4: Install wget, iptables-service, nano and screen.
- Step 5: Login as your Minecraft user and download Minecraft.
- Step 6: Update file permissions and open a screen.