How do I update PHP version on Linux server?
- Ensure the php packages for the version you want are installed.
- Update any configuration for that PHP version.
- Update your web server configuration to point to the correct PHP version.
- Point PHP CLI to the correct PHP version.
- Restart your web server and php-fpm.
- Mask the old php-fpm daemon.
How can I upgrade my PHP version?
- Log in to your one.com control panel.
- Scroll down to the Advanced settings tile and select PHP and database settings.
- Scroll down to Update PHP version.
- Select the PHP version you want to switch to and click Update.
How do I update PHP in Ubuntu terminal? Disable the old PHP module (below I have mentioned php7. 4, you need to use your current php version used by Apache) and enable the new PHP module using the following command. Replace the current enabled PHP version with your version. Restart Apache for the changes to take effect.
How do I upgrade PHP to 8?
x, you can continue with this guide to upgrade to PHP 8.
- PHP Packages.
- Uninstall/Remove PHP 7.
- Autoclean and Autoremove.
- Add Ondřej Surý’s PPA repository.
- Install PHP 8.