How do I update Plex on Ubuntu?
How to update Plex on Ubuntu
- 1 – PREP DOWNLOAD FILE. Copy the download link of the latest version from their site here.
- 2 – DOWNLOAD. Next SSH onto the server and run the following command (making sure you replace the URL with the one you have copied):
- 3 – INSTALL.
- 4 – CLEAN UP.
How do I update Plex in terminal?
How do I manually update Plex on Linux?
Here’s how to update Plex on a server running Ubuntu.
- Find the URL for the latest Plex Media Server package here.
- SSH into your server. For the following steps, make sure you replace the URLs and packages with the latest release.
- Run the following command to download the latest package.
How do I manually update Plex?