How do I view private messages in Google Groups?
What are the 4 types of Google Groups?
- Email List. In this type of group, members can communicate with each other using a single email address.
- Web Forum. A web forum allows a group of people to initiate and respond to conversations.
- Q&A Forum. The Q&A forum works exactly the same way as a web forum.
- Collaborative Inbox.
How do I log into Google Groups? Sign in to Google Groups. Search for the group: At the top, click My groups and select All groups and messages. In the search box, enter the group’s name or email address or a group topic and press Enter.
How do I access Google Groups on Android?
- Open the Google Admin app .
- If necessary, switch to your administrator account: Tap Menu Down Arrow. to choose another account.
- Tap Menu. Groups.
- Tap Add and enter the following details: Option.
- Tap Done .
- (Optional) To add members to your group: Tap Add user.