How do I view private messages in Google Groups?
How do I log into Google Groups? Sign in to Google Groups. Search for the group: At the top, click My groups and select All groups and messages. In the search box, enter the group’s name or email address or a group topic and press Enter.
Who can view conversations Google Groups?
- Sign in to Google Groups.
- Click the name of a group.
- On the left, click Group settings.
- To locate permission settings, look for entries with a slider:
- Choose which users get that permission. For:
- Repeat step 6 for each permission.
- Click Save changes.
How do I access Google Groups on Android?
- Open the Google Admin app .
- If necessary, switch to your administrator account: Tap Menu Down Arrow. to choose another account.
- Tap Menu. Groups.
- Tap Add and enter the following details: Option.
- Tap Done .
- (Optional) To add members to your group: Tap Add user.