How do you install let’s encrypt SSL certificate on Ubuntu 20.04 Apache?
- Step 1: Install the Certbot.
- Step 2: Enable and Configure the firewall.
- Step 3: Get the Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate.
- Step 4: Verify the Certbot service status.
- Step 5: Perform a dry run.
How do you install let’s encrypt on Ubuntu 20.04 Nginx?
- Update the System.
- Install Nginx Web Server.
- Create Nginx Virtual Host.
- Install Certbot.
- Obtaining an SSL Certificate.
How install let’s encrypt SSL Ubuntu?
- Install Certbot in Ubuntu 20.04. Install Certbot in Ubuntu with PIP. Install Certbot in Ubuntu with snapd.
- Create an SSL Certificate with Certbot. SSL Maintenance and Troubleshooting. SSL Improvements.
Why you should not use Letsencrypt? As of today, the main objective downside of using a Let’s Encrypt certificate is compatibility. This is an issue that any new CA faces when approaching the market. In order for a certificate to be trusted, it must be signed by a certificate that belongs to a trusted CA.