How install and configure Django in Ubuntu?
- As a regular (non-root) user, type the following command:
- Use a text editor to open the /home/username/django-apps/mysite/mysite/settings.py file.
- Confirm that debug mode is enabled:
- Locate the ALLOWED_HOSTS line, and then modify it as follows.
- Save your changes to the settings.py file.
How install Django Linux?
- Install Python.
- Install Apache and mod_wsgi.
- Get your database running.
- Install the Django code. Installing an official release with pip. Installing a distribution-specific package. Installing the development version.
How do I know if Django is installed on Ubuntu? Simply type python -m django –version or type pip freeze to see all the versions of installed modules including Django.
How do I install Python on Ubuntu?
- Open up your terminal by pressing Ctrl + Alt + T.
- Update your local system’s repository list by entering the following command: sudo apt update.
- Download the latest version of Python: sudo apt install python3.
- APT will automatically find the package and install it on your computer.