How install and configure Terraform in Ubuntu?
- update the system packages. update the system packages with update command sudo apt-get update -y.
- Download wget and unzip.
- Download Terraform package.
- Move terraform to bin folder.
- Verify Terraform Version.
How do I run Terraform in Ubuntu?
- Install unzip sudo apt-get install unzip.
- Extract the downloaded file archive unzip terraform_1.0.7_linux_amd64.zip.
- Move the executable into a directory searched for executables sudo mv terraform /usr/local/bin/
- Run it terraform –version.
How do I install and run Terraform?
- Download Terraform.
- From the download, extract the executable to a directory of your choosing (for example, c:terraform ).
- Update your system’s global path to the executable.
- Open a terminal window.
- Verify the global path configuration with the terraform command.
How install Terraform Linux? To install Terraform, find the appropriate package for your system and download it as a zip archive. After downloading Terraform, unzip the package. Terraform runs as a single binary named terraform . Any other files in the package can be safely removed and Terraform will still function.