How install Apache MySQL PHP ubuntu?
- Step 1 — Installing Apache and Updating the Firewall.
- Step 2 — Installing MySQL.
- Step 3 — Installing PHP.
- Step 4 — Creating a Virtual Host for your Website.
- Step 5 — Testing PHP Processing on your Web Server.
How do I start Apache and MySQL in ubuntu?
- Restart Apache 2 web server, enter: # /etc/init.d/apache2 restart. $ sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart.
- To stop Apache 2 web server, enter: # /etc/init.d/apache2 stop.
- To start Apache 2 web server, enter: # /etc/init.d/apache2 start.
What is Apache PHP MySQL? LAMP is an open source Web development platform that uses Linux as the operating system, Apache as the Web server, MySQL as the relational database management system and PHP as the object-oriented scripting language.
Does Apache have MySQL? There are programs that let you authenticate your users from a MySQL database and also let you write your log files into a MySQL table. The named table should be created to have columns that correspond to those that the LogFormat line writes to the log file.