How install or enable PHP cURL extensions Ubuntu?
- Step 1: Install PHP libraries for the server by running the following command: $ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ondrej/php.
- Step 2: Then, update the server: $ sudo apt update.
- Step 3: Now, install CURL.
How do I enable cURL in PHP?
- Open php. ini (it’s usually in /etc/ or in php folder on the server).
- Search for extension=php_curl. dll. Uncomment it by removing the semi-colon( ; ) in front of it.
- Restart the Apache Server.
Can I use cURL in PHP? cURL is a PHP library and command-line tool (similar to wget) that allows you to send and receive files over HTTP and FTP. You can use proxies, pass data over SSL connections, set cookies, and even get files that are protected by a login.
How check cURL is installed or not in PHP?
- For anyone that wants to quickly check on the command line without creating a file: echo “<? php var_dump(extension_loaded(‘curl’)); ?>”
- or: php -i | grep curl or php -r ‘var_dump(extension_loaded(“curl”));’ ^^ – hakre.
- just put this into a phpinfo file, into the first line: ` <?