How install PostgreSQL 13 on Linux?
- Step 1: Update Ubuntu system.
- Step 2: Add PostgreSQL 13 repository to Ubuntu 22.04|20.04|18.04.
- Step 3: Install PostgreSQL 13 on Ubuntu 22.04|20.04|18.04.
- Step 4: Test PostgreSQL Connection.
- Step 5: Configure remote Connection (Optional)
How install PostgreSQL 13 on centos8?
- Step 1: Add PostgreSQL Yum Repository.
- Step 2: Install PostgreSQL 13 on CentOS 8 | RHEL 8.
- Step 3: Initialize and start database service.
- Step 4: Set PostgreSQL admin user’s password.
- Step 5: Enabling remote Database connections (Optional)
- Step 6: Install pgAdmin 4 Web interface.
Is Postgres 13 stable? After almost a year of development, the release of the new stable branch of PostgreSQL 13, in which a higher performance stands out, as well as the inclusion of new features.
Can I install PostgreSQL on Ubuntu? PostgreSQL is available in all Ubuntu versions by default. However, Ubuntu “snapshots” a specific version of PostgreSQL that is then supported throughout the lifetime of that Ubuntu version. Other versions of PostgreSQL are available through the PostgreSQL apt repository.