Is GroupWise still available? As of 2020, the latest version of GroupWise is GroupWise 18.3. Licensing for GroupWise includes access to SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, which can be used for running the GroupWise server at no additional cost.
How do I add a contact to a group in GroupWise?
- In the Main Window, click.
- Right-click the group, then click Details.
- On the Details tab, click Add to open the Address Selector dialog box and display the address list.
- To add a contact, click the Look In drop-down list, then click the address book the contact is in.
How do I create a group email in GroupWise?
- In the GroupWise Admin console, click Groups > New.
- Specify a unique name for the group.
- Select the post office the group will be assigned to.
- Click OK to create the group and add it to the list of groups.
- Continue with Adding Members to a Group.
How do I send an email in GroupWise?