Is Sublime available for Ubuntu? Sublime Text is a popular cross-platform text editor with a big following among web and software developers. But while Sublime Text is available for Linux distros like Ubuntu (as well as Windows and macOS) it’s not available to install directly from the Ubuntu repos.
Is Sublime Text free for Ubuntu? Installing Sublime Text on Ubuntu
Sublime Text is a proprietary application. It can be downloaded and evaluated for free. However, you need to purchase a license if you are using it continuously. There is no enforced time limit for the evaluation.
How do I run Sublime on Ubuntu?
- Step 1: Downloading Sublime Text Repository key.
- Step 2: Adding Sublime Text Repository key.
- Step 3: Adding Sublime Text repository.
- Step 4: Updating repository index.
- Step 5: Installing Sublime Text.
- Step 6: Launching Sublime Text.
Is Sublime available for Linux? Sublime Text Editor is cross-platform, you can use it in Linux, Windows or Mac systems.