Is there a GUI for Nmap? Introduction. Zenmap is the official graphical user interface (GUI) for the Nmap Security Scanner. It is a multi-platform, free and open-source application designed to make Nmap easy for beginners to use while providing advanced features for experienced Nmap users.
How do I run Nmap GUI?
- Update system.
- Install Nmap.
- Install Python GTK.
- Download and install Zenmap debian packge.
- Run Zenmap as the root user.
- Install Alien.
- Convert Zenmap RPM to Deb package.
How use Zenmap Linux?
How do I open Zenmap?
- Use ipconfig to identify your IP address and subnet mask.
- Identify your network ID.
- Start Zenmap.
- Enter your network ID into the Target text box as shown in the following graphic.
- Select the dropdown box next to Intense scan.
- Select Intense Scan and click Scan.