Is Ubuntu 17.10 still supported? Ubuntu 17.10 was supported for 9 months until July 2018.
How do I upgrade to Ubuntu 18?
Option 1: Upgrading to Ubuntu 18.04 via GUI
- Step 1: Updating the System. Before upgrading Ubuntu, ensure you have the latest software running on the system.
- Step 2: Setting Ubuntu to Upgrade to Long-Term Support Versions. After the system restarts, navigate to Software and Updates.
- Step 3: Upgrade to Ubuntu 18.04.
How upgrade Ubuntu 16.04 to 18.04 from GUI?
How to Upgrade from 16.04 to 18.04
- Step 1: Create a backup of your environment. Most upgrades will go smoothly, but you want to be prepared just in case.
- Step 2: Upgrade the installed packages of Ubuntu version 16.04.
- Step 3: Install the Ubuntu Update Manager.
- Step 4: Upgrade Ubuntu.
How upgrade Ubuntu 16.04 to 18.04 without internet?
Update Ubuntu offline – steps
- sig file contents. Copy this .
- Download the packages to install offline. You should see the files are downloaded properly.
- Installing packages – offline update ubuntu. If all goes well, the update should run smoothly and you should have an updated Ubuntu system.