Is Zoom available for Ubuntu? Follow these instructions to install Zoom on Linux distros like Debian, Ubuntu, Linux Mint, and Arch. You can also use these instructions to update an existing Zoom installation on Linux. Note: If you are a new or inexperienced Linux user, follow sections to use the graphical installer.
How do I download Ubuntu Zoom?
- Zoom provides packages in DEB, RPM and tar.xz format.
- Downloading Zoom for Ubuntu.
- Install the downloaded DEB file by double clicking on it.
- You’ll be asked to enter your account’s password.
- Start Zoom.
- Zoom now installed on Ubuntu.
- Quick access to zoom settings.
What is the latest version of Zoom for Ubuntu? April 18, 2022 version 5.10. 3 (2778)
How do I enable Zoom in Ubuntu? You can quickly turn zoom on and off by clicking the accessibility icon on the top bar and selecting Zoom. You can change the magnification factor, the mouse tracking, and the position of the magnified view on the screen. Adjust these in the Magnifier tab of the Zoom Options window.