What is an example of data you Cannot track in Google Analytics? You can’t track Individual users
Unfortunately, Google Analytics only allows to use a unique user ID and prohibits sending personal information, username or an IP address. So you can’t really see and understand how specific users behave on your site and get valuable data.
How do I check Google Analytics data? There are two ways to access Analytics: through a standalone account at http://www.google.com/analytics, or through your linked Google Ads account. You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics. Click Sign in (at top right), and select Analytics.
Who can see my Google activity?
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left, click Personal info.
- Under “Choose what others see”, click Go to About me.
- Below a type of info, you can choose who currently sees your info.
- Choose one of the following: To make the info private, click Only you. .
What Can Google Analytics track? Google Analytics is used to track website activity such as session duration, pages per session and the bounce rate of individuals using the site, along with the information on the source of the traffic.