What is Ghost Ubuntu? Ghost is a light-weight open-source blogging platform. Ghost is fully customizable, with many themes available. In this tutorial, you’ll set up a production-ready Ghost instance on Ubuntu 16.04 using the official ghost-cli installation wizard.
What is Ghost Linux? Researchers at cloud security company Qualys have discovered a major security hole, GHOST (CVE-2015-0235), in the Linux GNU C Library (glibc). This vulnerability enables hackers to remotely take control of systems without even knowing any system IDs or passwords.
How do I start a Ghost server?
- mysql – create a specific MySQL user that is used only for talking to Ghost’s database.
- nginx – creates an nginx configuration.
- ssl – setup SSL with letsencrypt, using acme.sh.
- migrate – initialises the database.
- linux-user – creates a special low-privilege ghost user for running Ghost.
How do you set up a Ghost?