What is SEP in Linux? SEP for Linux is only a file system antivirus and anti-spyware solution.
How install Sep Linux?
- Open terminal and change directory to tmp. cd /tmp.
- Unzip installer to a folder called ‘sep’ sudo unzip -d sep SymantecEndpointProtection.zip.
- Change directory to the extracted folder. cd sep.
- Grant permissions to install.sh and pkg.sig (R+W+X)
- Run the installer.
- Verify SEP is installed successfully.
How install Symantec AV on Linux? Use the built-in script to install Symantec Endpoint Protection with the following command: sudo ./install.sh -i Enter your password if prompted. The installation completes when the command prompt returns. You do not have to restart the computer to complete the installation.
What is the latest SEP version? Version 14.2 RU2
macOS 10.15 (Catalina)