What is taking up space Linux?
- Get to the root of your machine by running cd /
- Run sudo du -h –max-depth=1.
- Note which directories are using a lot of disk space.
- cd into one of the big directories.
- Run ls -l to see which files are using a lot of space. Delete any you don’t need.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5.
How do I analyze disk usage in Linux?
- df command – Shows the amount of disk space used and available on Linux file systems.
- du command – Display the amount of disk space used by the specified files and for each subdirectory.
How do you find which files are taking up space in Linux?
- Open the terminal application.
- Login as root user using the sudo -i command.
- Type du -a /dir/ | sort -n -r | head -n 20.
- du will estimate file space usage.
- sort will sort out the output of du command.
Is Call of Duty on Linux? Call of Duty is not available for Linux but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The best Linux alternative is Counter-Strike, which is free.