What is TecMint in Linux? TecMint is the fastest growing and most trusted community site for any kind of Linux Articles, Guides and Books on the web.
What is the meaning of ~/ in Linux? ~ means the home directory of the logged on user whereas ~/ means the path to the beginning of a directory. From here: The tilde (~) is a Linux “shortcut” to denote a user’s home directory. Thus tilde slash (~/) is the beginning of a path to a file or directory below the user’s home directory.
How do I get a list of all commands in Linux?
- -c − used to list all the commands you could run.
- -a − used to list all the aliases you could run.
- -k − used to list all the keywords you could run.
- -b − used to list all the built-ins you could run.
- -A function − used to list all the functions you could run.
How many commands Linux? There are well over 100 Unix commands shared by the Linux kernel and other Unix-like operating systems.