What is the best Linux operating system?
- Fedora. Best Linux distro for programming/programmers.
- Arch Linux/Manjaro Linux. Best for for absolute control over your desktop.
- Gentoo/Sabayon Linux. Best source-code-based option.
- Kali Linux. Best for security pros and their hacker enemies.
Which Linux OS is fastest? Guest. Well Puppy Linux is by far the fastest out of all Linux distros out there. Another one that I think is very fast is Chrome OS. For a new os, it is surprisingly fast and very quick when it comes to booting up.
Is Arch Linux good? Everything is fresh and cutting edge in the rolling release model. You don’t have to upgrade operating system from one version to another. Just use the pacman command and you always have the latest version. This makes Arch one of best rolling release Linux distributions.
Which Linux OS is most stable?
- 1| ArchLinux. Suitable for: Programmers and Developers.
- 2| Debian. Suitable for: Beginners.
- 3| Fedora. Suitable for: Software Developers, Students.
- 4| Linux Mint. Suitable for: Professionals, Developers, Students.
- 5| Manjaro. Suitable for: Beginners.
- 6| openSUSE.
- 7| SparkyLinux.
- 8| Tails.