What is user setup? user-setup is a menu driven program that helps you to create and modify your environment. You can run user-setup at any time to make changes in your environment by adding or removing applications. You may quit at any time and the no changes will be made to your account.
How do you create a user?
- Select Start > Settings > Accounts and then select Family & other users.
- Next to Add other user, select Add account.
- Select I don’t have this person’s sign-in information, and on the next page, select Add a user without a Microsoft account.
How do I add another user to my computer?
- Choose Start→Control Panel and in the resulting window, click the Add or Remove User Accounts link.
- Click Create a New Account.
- Enter an account name and then select the type of account you want to create.
- Click the Create Account button and then close the Control Panel.
What are the 3 user account types?
- Standard User accounts are for everyday computing.
- Administrator accounts provide the most control over a computer, and should only be used when necessary.
- Guest accounts are intended primarily for people who need temporary use of a computer.