Where do I find groups in Outlook?
- Sign in to Outlook on the web and select the People icon. at the bottom of the page.
- Under My groups in the navigation pane, select Joined.
Where is the groups button in Gmail? Use groups in Gmail
Open Gmail. At the top left, click Compose. In the “To” field, start typing the group name, then select the group from the list that appears. You’ll see a list of contacts in the “To” field.
How do I see a group email in Gmail?
Using Google Groups
- Sign in to Google Groups.
- Click the name of a group.
- On the left, click Members.
- To view people who have been banned from the group, on the left, click Banned users.
How do you create groups in Contacts?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Contacts app .
- At the bottom, tap Contacts.
- At the top left, tap Menu. Create label.
- Enter a label name and tap OK. Add one contact to a label: Tap Add contact . Select a Contact. Add multiple contacts to a label: Tap Add contact . Touch and hold a Contact.