Where is the Apache folder in Linux?
- /etc/apache2/httpd. conf.
- /etc/apache2/apache2. conf.
- /etc/httpd/httpd. conf.
- /etc/httpd/conf/httpd. conf.
Where is Apache server located? For example, in a default install, Apache resides at /usr/local/apache2 in the Unix filesystem or “c:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2” in the Windows filesystem.
Is Apache installed on Ubuntu? Apache is available within Ubuntu’s default software repositories, making it possible to install it using conventional package management tools.
How do I know if Apache is installed?
- First, log in to your server as root user.
- Next, enter the following command: root@mybox [~]# /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd -v. Or simply: root@mybox [~]# httpd -v.