Where is the PHP ini file located? user. ini file is the default configuration file for running applications that require PHP. It is used to control variables such as upload sizes, file timeouts, and resource limits. This file is located on your server in the /public_html folder.
How do I open PHP ini in Ubuntu terminal? The path of php. ini in Ubuntu is /etc/php5/apache2 . Open the terminal and start typing following commands. To view the files present in apache2 directory, type ls command.
How do I edit a PHP ini file?
- Login to the cPanel.
- Find the File Manager in File section of the cPanel.
- Navigate to the directory where you will either save or edit the PHP.
- Edit the section of the PHP.
- Click on SAVE CHANGES in the top right hand corner in order to save your modifications or additions to the file.
How do I open a PHP file in Linux terminal?
- Open terminal or command line window.
- Goto the specified folder or directory where php files are present.
- Then we can run php code using the following command: php file_name.php.