How do I add a user to a group in Windows Server?
To add users to a group:
- Click on the Server Manager icon (
- Select the Tools menu in the upper right, then select Computer Management.
- Expand Local Users and Groups.
- Expand Groups.
- Double-click on the group to which you want to add users.
- Select Add.
How do I set Active Directory user permissions?
Assigning Permissions to Active Directory Service Accounts
- Go to the security tab of the OU you want to give permissions to.
- Right-click the relevant OU and click Properties.
- Go to the security tab and click Advanced.
- Click Add and browse to your user account.
How do I give users access to my server?
- Log in to Microsoft Windows Server as an administrator.
- Create a group. Click Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Active Directory and Computers.
- Configure the server to allow local users and the DataStage group to log in.
- Add users to the group.
- Set permissions for the following folders:
How do I add a user to a group in Active Directory?