How do I add a user to Sudo Arch?
- Install sudo , because it’s not included as part of the base installation.
- Create a new user account with useradd .
- Set a strong password for the new user with passwd .
- Add the new user to the wheel group with usermod .
- Edit the sudoers file with visudo .
How do I add a user to manjaro? Go to the Manjaro Settings Manager and click User Account. The User Account window will show current user accounts with the options plus ‘+’ and minus ‘-‘ at the bottom left corner to add or remove new/old accounts. To add a new account, click on the ‘+’ sign. A prompt appears to add new user credentials.
How do I list users in Arch? To list users currently logged on the system, the who command can be used. To list all existing user accounts including their properties stored in the user database, run passwd -Sa as root.
How do I change my username on Arch Linux? You need to use the usermod command to change user name under a Linux operating systems. This command modifies the system account files to reflect the changes that are specified on the command line.