How do I download TensorFlow on Linux?
- Install the Python Development Environment. You need to download Python, the PIP package, and a virtual environment.
- Create a Virtual Environment.
- Activate the Virtual Environment.
- Update PIP.
- Install TensorFlow.
Can TensorFlow run on Linux? TensorFlow is tested and supported on the following 64-bit systems: Python 3.7–3.10. Ubuntu 16.04 or later.
How do I install TensorFlow? The simplest way to install TensorFlow is to install the binary version using one of the official releases on the Python Package Index (PyPI). TensorFlow can be run on three different processor platforms, with the main difference being the speed at which your neural network will be trained.
How install TensorFlow in Kali Linux?
- root@kali:~# apt-get install python-pip python-dev -y. Reading package lists…
- root@kali:~# export TF_BINARY_URL=https://storage.googleapis.com/tensorflow/linux/cpu/tensorflow-0.12.1-cp27-none-linux_x86_64.whl.
- root@kali:~# pip install — upgrade $TF_BINARY_URL.