How do I manually update Plex in Ubuntu?
How to update Plex on Ubuntu
- 1 – PREP DOWNLOAD FILE. Copy the download link of the latest version from their site here.
- 2 – DOWNLOAD. Next SSH onto the server and run the following command (making sure you replace the URL with the one you have copied):
- 3 – INSTALL.
- 4 – CLEAN UP.
How do I update Plex in terminal?
How do I manually update Plex?
How do I automatically update Plex?
Configure Plex Media Server for Plex Auto Updater
- Log into the Plex server Web dashboard.
- Click the “Settings” option under “Manage” on the left.
- Click the “Server” option from the top menu if it isn’t already hightlighted.
- In the “General” section, check the “Automatically download updates” checkbox.