How do I remove Miniconda from Ubuntu? Go to the menu “Settings/Apps/Apps&Features”, or click the Start button, type “uninstall”, then click on “Add or Remove Programs” and finally on the Miniconda uninstaller.
Can I delete Miniconda3? Uninstall Miniconda From Windows
Simply use Windows Explorer and find the directory where the Miniconda package has been installed. There will be a Miniconda uninstall.exe application in the root directory of the installation of miniconda that can be run to uninstall the package.
How do I completely remove Anaconda from Linux? To uninstall Anaconda open a terminal window and remove the entire anaconda install directory: rm -rf ~/anaconda . You may also edit ~/. bash_profile and remove the anaconda directory from your PATH environment variable, and remove the hidden .
How install Miniconda Linux?
- Download the installer: Miniconda installer for Linux.
- Verify your installer hashes.
- In your terminal window, run: Miniconda:
- Follow the prompts on the installer screens.
- To make the changes take effect, close and then re-open your terminal window.
- Test your installation.