How do I uninstall and install Node JS in Ubuntu?
How to Install/Uninstall NodeJS on Ubuntu 18.04
- Step 1: Adding the NodeJS PPA to Ubuntu 18.04. To start off, add the NodeJS PPA to your system using the following commands.
- Step 2: Install NodeJS on Ubuntu.
- Step 3: Verfiying the version of NodeJS and NPM.
- Step 4: Creating a Web Server demonstration.
How can I completely uninstall NodeJS npm and node in Ubuntu?
Here is what worked for me:
- Open terminal ( Ctrl + Alt + T ).
- Type which node , which will give a path something like /usr/local/bin/node.
- Run the command sudo rm /usr/local/bin/node to remove the binary (adjust the path according to what you found in step 2).
- Install using sudo apt-get install nodejs.
How do I completely uninstall node JS?
How to Uninstall Nodejs from Apps & Features Settings?
- Click start button and go to settings by clicking the gear icon.
- Click Apps.
- Under the Apps & features subheading, look for a search box and search for Nodejs.
- Click the Nodejs application.
- Lastly, click Uninstall.
How uninstall NodeJS Linux?
uninstall node from linux debian
- sudo rm -rf /usr/local/lib/node*
- sudo rm -rf /usr/local/include/node*
- sudo rm -rf /usr/local/bin/node*