WHAT IS SET user command? Use the Set-User cmdlet to modify user attributes. You can use this cmdlet to modify all objects that have user accounts (for example, user mailboxes, mail users, and user accounts). For information about the parameter sets in the Syntax section below, see Exchange cmdlet syntax.
What is users in settings? User settings allow you to configure your language and email preferences, and account details allow you to control your data-sharing settings.
How do I switch users in settings?
- From the Home screen, tap Switch user .
- Tap a different user. That user can now sign in.
How do I add users to settings?
- Open the Settings menu and scroll down to and select System.
- Choose Advanced to see more options.
- Select Multiple Users.
- Click + Add user to create a new account and click Ok to the pop-up warning.