Where is JBoss installed in Linux? The JBOSS_DIST/server directory contains one or more configuration file sets. The default JBoss configuration file set is located in the JBOSS_DIST/server/default directory.
How do I download JBoss in Linux?
- Open a browser and log in to the Red Hat Customer Portal.
- Click Downloads.
- Click Red Hat JBoss Web Server in the Product Downloads list.
- Select the correct JBoss Web Server version from the Version drop-down menu.
How do I start JBoss in Linux?
- On server (also on developer machine): Open command prompt. Obtain root privileges: sudo su. Starting JBoss: /etc/init. d/jboss start.
- On developer machine: Open command prompt. Go to $JBOSS_HOME/bin. Starting JBoss: run.sh at the command prompt. Stopping JBoss: hit Ctrl+C at the command prompt.
What is JBoss configuration? JBoss allows you to add more than one configuration set so a server can easily be run using alternate configurations. Creating a new configuration file set typically starts with copying the default file set into a new directory name and then modifying the configuration files as desired.